- Download Sta-Elev.lsp Click here...
- Download Sta-Elev-V0.lsp Click here (Without Annotative Text Style)
- Load Sta-Elev lisp file
- Set datum origin using command “ DAT ”
b. Enter Elevation datum
c. Pick datum origin
- Place station and elevation text by using command “ STN ”
b. Pick Station Elevation point
c. Pick Text Location
- Reset the datum origin to world by using command “ UW “
- New layer = Text Sta Elev
- New dimension style = Dim Arrow Ann
(this Annotative dimension style will help you to change the text size by changing Annotative scale value )
- For more details about Annotation Click here...
- Background mask Applied to the text
- Rotated Objects will not give accurate values, please make sure your profile is parallel to X axis in UCS World.
Related post : Easting &Northing