- Download Sta-Elev.lsp Click here...
- Download Sta-Elev-V0.lsp Click here (Without Annotative Text Style)
- Load Sta-Elev lisp file
- Set datum origin using command “ DAT ”
b. Enter Elevation datum
c. Pick datum origin
- Place station and elevation text by using command “ STN ”
b. Pick Station Elevation point
c. Pick Text Location
- Reset the datum origin to world by using command “ UW “
- New layer = Text Sta Elev
- New dimension style = Dim Arrow Ann
(this Annotative dimension style will help you to change the text size by changing Annotative scale value )
- For more details about Annotation Click here...
- Background mask Applied to the text
- Rotated Objects will not give accurate values, please make sure your profile is parallel to X axis in UCS World.
Related post : Easting &Northing
Wonderful!!! And i want a lisp that can insert a chainge (ex: KM2+200,33(block att,)) at point clicked by user. Block rotates following an alignment. Can you help me? Please, thanks!!!ReplyDelete
Could you tell me the way to create this animated image and video?ReplyDelete
hi Mr. I can't download your files can you fix itReplyDelete
all download link in your website not workingReplyDelete
WOW VERY WELL BUT HOW I DOWNLOAD IT..ReplyDelete
Hi sir can u send cross section lisp or script plz help to meReplyDelete
This comment has been removed by the author.ReplyDelete
please i need a lisp for profiling of roadReplyDelete
please i really need it..hav been trying to install it all to n avail.
m.jolomufia381@gmail.. thanks alotReplyDelete