North Direction Lisp program help you to place North Direction Block in proper scale and layer.
- Download NEWS.lsp Click here...
- Load lisp file and Add to startup suite
- Type Command NEWS
- Enter Drawing scale
- Pick Block Insertion point.
- The Inserted North will be a block, and will place under the new layer “North”
- The block will not allow exploding
- Wipeout used in the block
- It will change UCS to world and after placing block it change UCS back to previous
Command : NEWS
Note : “Wipeout frame OFF” command used to avoid overlapping of wipeout frame, for those who are using “wipeout frame” please ON it after running this lisp.Tip : Add tangent circle lisp to “Startup Suite” it will helps to load lisp Automatically
Related Posts : Easy Clouds, VPLock
Post a Comment