Transparent calculator is the one which helps to access the expressions of an existing geometry using the object snap functions without leaving your active command.
Command : ‘CAL
- END - End point
- INS - Insert
- INT - Intersection
- MID - Midpoint
- CEN - Center
- NEA - Nearest
- NOD - Node
- QUA - Quadrant
- PER - Perpendicular
- TAN - Tangent
- DEE - Distance between two endpoints.
- RAD - Determines the radius of a selected object.
- ANG(end,end,end) - Angle between two lines.
- ILLE - Intersection of two lines defined by four.
- MEE - Midpoint between two endpoints.
- NEE - Unit vector in the XY plane and normal to two endpoints.
- PLDEE - Point at a distance along a line determined by two endpoints.
- PLTEE - Point at a parametric location on a line determined by two endpoints.
- VEE - Vector from two endpoints.
- VEE1 - Unit vector from two endpoints.
- Draw a circle with a half radius of an existing arc
- Offset a line with distance of existing parallel lines
- Fillet lines with the radius of existing arc
- Calculating with expressions
For more details please refer Autocad help file.
Related Post : Annotation simple introduction
Post a Comment