Deck lisp file will help to make Bridge dimension drawing within 10 seconds
- Download Template "Cad Lisp and Tips" click here...
- Download Deck.lsp click here…
- Load Deck Lisp
- Start a new drawing using "Cad Lisp and Tips.dwt "
- Type command DECK
- Enter Width of Deck
- Enter Depth of Deck
- Enter Cantilever Width
- Enter Number of Cells (maximum number of cells should be “4”)
After running this lisp Click inside your VPort , load layer manager
Change layers VP Color to White except layer Shade, Wearing Course, Defpoints and Vport.
Hide layer Vport and attach border reference.
Now Your drawing ready to print with CTB None
Note : Annotation used in this lisp, so It will work properly in 2007 and later versions.
1. ( if bridge width is >= 20 bridge depth <= 2)
2. ( if bridge width is <= 15 bridge depth <= 4)
3. ( if bridge width is >= 15 and bridge width is <= 20 bridge depth <= 4)
4. ( if bridge width is >= 20 bridge depth >= 2 and bridge depth <= 4)