- Download VP Scale (Metre) Lisp Click here...
- Download VP Scale (Millimetre) Lisp Click here...
- Load Lisp file
- Command : SB (for Half Length Scale bar)
- Command : SBB (for Full Length Scale Bar)
- Command : SCA (for Scale Text)
- Select Viewport
- Pick Scale Location
- It will create new Layer “Scale bar” or “Text scale”
- It will create Attribute Block “Scale-*”
It will work only in Layout space and the units should be decimal Metres or decimal Millimetre.
- “Please switch to layout” – This occurs when you are in MODEL space.
- “Only Decimal units accepted” – This occurs when the lisp command is used in the unit other than DECIMAL units.
- “Only Metre or Millimetre units accepted” – This occurs when the lisp command is used in the unit other than METRE or MIllimetre units.
- “The Selected Object is not a Viewport” – This occurs when the selected object is not a VIEWPORT.
Tip : Add tangent circle lisp to “Startup Suite” it will helps to load lisp Automatically
Related Post : Scale bar Lisp
Great help as the other tools here.ReplyDelete
This would be nice if it also had a Ft and Inches (Engineer/Architectural) versions.ReplyDelete
I have one in MDL from Bill Steinbock for MicroStation that I cannot live without.
Sir, i want the language of Lsp file or the font you use in Lsp file.ReplyDelete
I Couldnt download it please sent the linkReplyDelete
Please provide the download link....ReplyDelete
the vp sacale text given for paper size A1 & A3, but what about A2 size, pl let me know.
did try doe snot seem to workReplyDelete
missing text font?ReplyDelete
hi Bijoy, how are you..ReplyDelete
I have one request, can i get the command code of the VP Scale (Metre/Millimeter) Lisp.
Thank you so muchReplyDelete
Very Helpful Lisp. I use it regularly.ReplyDelete
Download Free Lisp Files For Level Interpolation Slope and Grade from this (https://bit.ly/2PMuHXG) website. I hope you would like it.