- Load Lisp file
- Command : SB (for Half Length Scale bar)
- Command : SBB (for Full Length Scale Bar)
- Command : SCA (for Scale Text)
- Select Viewport
- Pick Scale Location
- It will create new Layer “Scale bar” or “Text scale”
- It will create Attribute Block “Scale-*”
It will work only in Layout space and the units should be decimal Metres or decimal Millimetre.
- “Please switch to layout” – This occurs when you are in MODEL space.
- “Only Decimal units accepted” – This occurs when the lisp command is used in the unit other than DECIMAL units.
- “Only Metre or Millimetre units accepted” – This occurs when the lisp command is used in the unit other than METRE or MIllimetre units.
- “The Selected Object is not a Viewport” – This occurs when the selected object is not a VIEWPORT.
Tip : Add tangent circle lisp to “Startup Suite” it will helps to load lisp Automatically
Related Post : Scale bar Lisp