In order to increase the workflow in microstation the middle button of the mouse can be assigned to SNAP mode. (by default the snap mode is activated by pressing both left and right mouse button at once). here is how to assign the function to the mouse button.
- Click “REMAP BUTTONS” to load “button mapping Dialouge box”.
- In button mapping Dialogue box you can see “Tentative” is set to “Left Button – Right button”.
- To change that click “Tentative” in your list box.
- Then click the button Defenition area with your mouse middle button or scroll button.
- Now you can see the “Tentative” Button changed to “Middle Button” in you list box.
- Click “OK” to close button mapping dialogue box.
Related Post : Common V8 xm & v8i Shortcuts.