- Download Boreholes with Table Lisp Click here..
- Download Boreholes with Table (Annotative) Click here...
- Load Boreholes Lisp
- Type Command “BN” to place Increment Borehole numbers
- If need to create some sub numbers, Type “BSN” to place Increment borehole sub numbers.
- After placing boreholes type command “BHT” to create Table
- Type “A” to select all boreholes
- Enter borehole depth
- Then Pick a point on your Layout to place table. This will automatically create a table with all Boreholes placed under the model space. The Boreholes table will automatically create the table with an ascending order.
- It will create new test style “Gen-text”
- It will create an attribute block “BHBLK”
- It will Place Points in new layer “Borehole Locations”
- It will place Table in new layer “Borehole Table”
- It will automatically change “UCS to World” and back to “previous”
Steps to Edit Boreholes loacations
- If the borehole locations changed and need to edit some borehole coordinate value,
- Move the boreholes to ne wlocations,
- Type command “BHT” to create new edited borehole table
- Type “S” to select modified boreholes
- Then Pick a point on your Layout to place new borehole table. This newly table will create only those coordinate values of the changed boreholes.
- And replace the newly Boreholes table values with the existing values.
- While using “borehole sub numbers”, order of boreholes may not be in the ascending order, so adjust manually to make it in an ascending order.
Related Post : Coordinate with Table
Very nice effort.ReplyDelete
Hi. Very impressive. How do you get it to not show the instruction dialogue box on startup of CAD?ReplyDelete