- Download Trail pits with Table Lisp Click here..
- Download Trail pits with Table (Annotative) Click here...
- Load Trail pits Lisp
- Type Command “TN” to place Increment Trail pit numbers
- If need to create some sub numbers, Type “TSN” to place Increment trail pit sub numbers.
- After placing trail pits type command “TPT” to create Table
- Type “A” to select all trail pits
- Then Pick a point on your Layout to place table. This will automatically create a table with all Trail pits placed under the model space.
- The Trail pits table will automatically create the table with an ascending order.
- It will create new test style “Gen-text”
- It will create an attribute block “TPBLK”
- It will Place Points in new layer “Trail pit Locations”
- It will place Table in new layer “Trail pit Table”
- It will automatically change “UCS to World” and back to “previous”
- If the trail pit locations changed and need to edit some trail pit coordinate value,
- Move the trail pits to ne wlocations,
- Type command “TPT” to create new edited trail pit table
- Type “S” to select modified trail pits
- Then Pick a point on your Layout to place new trail pit table. This newly table will create only those coordinate values of the changed trail pits.
- And replace the newly Trail pits table values with the existing values.
- While using “trail pit sub numbers”, order of trail pits may not be in the ascending order, so adjust manually to make it in an ascending order.
Related Post : Boreholes with Table