"Scale bar Lisp" is a program designed to place Scale bar to the sheet layout. It's very easy, just enter the proper scale of the drawing and pick the location of the scale bar where you want to place it.
- Download Scale bar Lisp Click here...
- Load Lisp file
- Command : SB (for Half length Scale bar)
- Command : SBB (for Full Length Scale Bar)
- Enter Horizontal drawing scale ( default value is "1000" )
- Enter Vertical drawing scale ( default value is "0")
- Pick scale bar Location
- It will create new Layer “Scale bar”
- It will create Attribute Block “Scale-*”