Scale Bar block is a Field based attribute block which automatically adjusts values while editing the scale value.
- Download Scalebar.dwg Click here...
- Download Scalebar(A1) Click here...
- Open Scalebar drawing.
- Copy scale bar block using copy (Ctrl+C) or copy with base point (Ctrl+Shift+C) command.
- Go to the specified drawing which want to place scale bar.
- Paste (Ctrl+V) Scale bar block.
- Double Click on the Block to open “Enhanced Attribute Editor” Then Edit Scale value.
- Regen to Update Values.
- Do not Insert Block through Insert Command because while inserting block the attribute values will be redefined so it will lose the field properties.
- Do not Edit attribute values which prompt “DO NOT EDIT” shown in RED color.
Related Post : Auto Coordinate
nice. But i have sacle showing -1 0 1 2 3 4 5. Hence can you please post me how to do that. My email id is email@example.comReplyDelete
I tried using fields but they do not change while regenerating.
This is the most useful program ever! I've been struggling with scale bars in AutoCAD for years until I found this, its simply brilliant. Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou!ReplyDelete
Recommended to use Lisp VP Scale bar http://www.cadlispandtips.com/2011/05/lisp-vp-scale.htmlDelete
this is the most usefull program.
When I add the Scale value and then REGEN nothing happens to the values of the scale bar. I am following the instructions as listed.
Thank you dear Bijoy Manoharan.ReplyDelete